In an assortment of program marketplaces, Google Play store Windows do not require any introduction. It’s become the central pivot point for many new programmers who wish to launch their applications to the general public. Originally hosting only programs, Play store for PC now hosts many different digital contents including games, music, books, films, and magazines. The market is booming significantly in Google’s reign of dominance with more than a million software entertained on the store and over 100 billion downloads to the same. With Apple’s iTunes available for Mac, and Microsoft’s shop available on Windows OS on PC, the shortage of Google Play for PC Windows functioned as an opportunity for programmers. Using an Android emulator program called Blue Stacks, it is possible to conduct Android applications on your computer. As Google Play store Download is also an Android program per se, it is possible to run the program using an Android emulator such as Bluestacks and download additional Android applications.
The BlueStacks simulator not only mocks the system files needed to run Android programs on Windows but also emulates the look of the program from the display of the smartphone or tablet computer on a monitor. There’s also the possibility to sync Google account information with the Google Play Store for PC to allow retention of data such as previous favorites, downloads, wish recorded items, payment information, etc. that will enable a user to enjoy the same experience across platforms seamlessly. The applications are grouped into various categories which make it easier to search and download software of the user’s interests. There’s also a thorough review page for every application that reveals a rating for the program on a scale of 5 from other users of this program.
Google Play Store for PC Windows 7 Features
- Apk (Android Package Documents) file type executable only using Android emulators.
- Application tips based on previous downloads.
- Separate section for Editor choice applications.
- Highlighted Featured software based on some downloads.
- Auto-update attribute for all programs.
- Review in detail attribute to facilitate better user interaction.
- Screenshots available for all programs.
- ‘Add to Wishlist’ choice for saving desirable applications for after downloads.
- Parental control with play store for computer windows 7 for specific programs.
- Administrator access to the computer for the installation of google app store for pc.
- Bluestacks Android emulator installed.
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or greater.
- 2GB of RAM for running Play store pc windows seven along with other programs.
- 2GB of free memory space for more substantial software.
- Graphics Cards are recommended for high-end software.
- Internet connectivity using a minimum speed of 256 kbps to guarantee smooth downloading of games and applications
How to do set up and use:
- Apk files for Pc app store and start the market.
- Look to your desired programs from the menu or via the dedicated search option.
- Click on ‘install’ to download the software and run them using Bluestacks on your PC.